CaroMont Health’s top priority is providing exceptional care to our patients. Additionally, it is the organization’s commitment and responsibility to protect every patient’s right to privacy.
CaroMont Health’s Public Affairs team is available to assist credentialed members of the media in coverage of local, state and national healthcare issues. Members of the media who need assistance should call CaroMont Health’s designated media line at 704.834.2080.
Important Media Guidelines
Media representatives who are not seeking care at a CaroMont Health facility must be accompanied by a Media Liaison. Additionally, media members are asked to observe the following important guidelines while on CaroMont Health property:
- Media members should wear photo identification and have press credentials available.
- Media vehicles should only park in designated parking areas, if not otherwise directed by a Media Liaison.
- Please ensure that media vehicles and/or equipment never block or impede patient traffic flow on hospital property and nearby public roadways.
- Media members may not approach, photograph or record (video or audio) any patients, visitors, staff, physicians or volunteers without the presence and permission of both the subject and a Media Liaison.
- Media members should not use any mast or signal transmission equipment that may interfere with air medical operations.
- Media outlets may not operate any aircraft within close proximity to CaroMont Health campuses that would interfere with air medical operations, or create a disturbance for patients.
- All questions should be directed solely to a member of the Public Affairs team. Please call CaroMont Health’s designated media line for assistance.