Emergency care, delivered with compassion
When unexpected injury or life-threating medical events occur, emergency treatment is never far from home.
Designated a Level III Trauma Center, the Emergency Department at CaroMont Regional Medical Center provides quick, advanced emergency care 24 hours a day, seven days a week. With on-site laboratory and imaging services, as well as a pediatric care center, compassionate care is prioritized with the latest technology and expedited diagnostic capability.
Surgical Critical Care
- Specialty trained board-certified traumatologists are available around the clock.
- Our Trauma Center NEVER closes and offers emergent stabilization, resuscitation and live-saving operative intervention for traumatic injuries 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
- Our multidisciplinary team of experts provides a collaborative approach to the care of our trauma patients.
- 24/7 availability of specialty trained neurosurgeons who manage a multitude of neuro-traumatic injuries.
- Our neurosurgeons offer highly skilled, precise diagnostic evaluation and treatment of traumatic neurological injuries utilizing state-of-the-art equipment and facilities.
- Our readily available board-certified orthopedic colleagues offer 24/7 expertise in the care and management of orthopedic emergencies as a result of traumatic injuries.
- OrthoTrauma care extends through the acute phase of injury by ensuring patients receive appropriate rehabilitation and physical therapy to facilitate return to a healthy, active lifestyle post-injury.