Expert care for the entire family
Primary care providers at CaroMont Health are here to help you and your family get healthy and stay well. We offer comprehensive healthcare and treatment for minor to complex conditions at every stage of life. Your primary care provider establishes a long-term relationship with you to help you maintain and protect your health with regular checkups, immunizations, health screenings and treatments for illness and injuries.
With more than 15 primary care locations, we've made it easier than ever to make an appointment either in the office or virtually.
CONNECT WITH USMeet Our Team Schedule an Appointment Find a Location
Types of Care
- Well visits and physicals
- Immunizations both for children and adults
- Treating acute illnesses and injuries – from the flu to minor sprains or injuries
- Managing chronic illness and coordinating complex care with specialists
- Nutrition and weight loss coaching
- Pediatric and adolescent care
- Women’s healthcare, including Pap smears and treatment of PMS and migraines
- Mental health services including mood and depression assistance
News & Information
January 4, 2023
A Doctor’s Guide: What is Type 2 Diabetes and How Can Your Primary Care Provider Help?