At CaroMont Health, we believe in investing in the communities we serve. That’s why we welcome the opportunity to partner with organizations that share our commitment to building a brighter, healthier future.
Requests for community sponsorship are accepted annually. The application period for fiscal year 2024 funding is February 1, 2023 to March 3, 2023.
- Sponsorship must align with CaroMont Health’s mission and vision.
- Events must fall within CaroMont Health’s fiscal year (July 1, 2023 to June 30, 2024).
- Applicants must hold non-profit status and receive no other funding from CaroMont Health (including community grants, funding partnerships and employee giving campaigns).
- To provide fair and thorough consideration for all applicants, requests received outside of the submission period will not be accepted.
- Multiple sponsorships will not be extended to the same organization during a given year.
- All approved sponsorship partners will be required to execute a partnership agreement with CaroMont Health, agreeing to the terms and conditions of the sponsorship.
- If you are seeking ongoing programmatic support, please click here.
Due to the high volume of requests, CaroMont Health is unable to fund all opportunities. Preference will be given to requests that offer the greatest impact in CaroMont Health’s service areas.
CaroMont Health does not provide sponsorship support for the following:
- Individuals or individual fundraising efforts
- Professional fundraising, annual fund drives, employee matching funds or capital campaigns
- Individual churches or religious activities, in whole or in part, for the purpose of furthering religious doctrine
- Individual public or private educational institutions, including associated teams, groups, events or trips
- Political, advocacy, governmental, fraternal, sorority or labor groups
- Athletic events and programs, booster clubs or scouting organizations
- Door prizes, raffles or other giveaways
- Run/walk races (5k, marathon, etc.)
- Golf tournaments
- Applications for sponsorship during the 2024 fiscal year (July 1, 2023 to June 30, 2024) will be available from February 1, 2023 until March 3, 2023.
- Applications must be submitted via the application form on this page. Applications submitted by mail will not be accepted.
- All applications must be complete and meet the guidelines listed above to be considered. All applications must include:
- Documentation of IRS status as a not-for-profit organization designated 501(c)(3) and a copy of the organization’s W-9 form.
- Formal sponsorship proposal including funding levels and benefits.
- Recommended attachments include: a program/event marketing plan; sponsorship information and collateral; an overview of sponsor benefits.
- Following submission, all applicants will receive confirmation of receipt. Incomplete applications will be returned to applicants and will not be considered until complete information is submitted.
- Applicants will be notified via email of sponsorship funding status in April. Please check this page following the close of the application period to be notified of the decision deadline.
If you have any questions about community sponsorships or the sponsorship application process, please email email@example.com.
Quick ActionsApply for Sponsorship