We hope this will answer some of your questions about the financial aspects of your visit. Professionally-trained financial counselors are available to assist you with financial needs and concerns. Please do not hesitate to ask them for assistance.
Patient Financial Responsibilities
- Patients who do not carry insurance coverage, are unable to provide CaroMont Health with adequate filing information, or who wish to file their own insurance claims must either pay CaroMont Health in full at the time of service or make satisfactory arrangements for payment.
- Patients with health insurance coverage will be expected to pay any co-pays, deductibles, coinsurance or any other patient portion at the time services are rendered.
- All requests for payment are estimated amounts due. Any additional remaining balance will be billed to you and are due upon receipt of the statement. If the entire balance is not paid by the due date, CaroMont Health may apply finance charges, late fees and/or the reasonable costs and fees of collection.
- If your account becomes past due, CaroMont Health will take appropriate action to recover the amount due. Accounts are considered past due if your payment has not been received within 25 days of the date of statement. If you are unable to pay your balance by the due date, it is your responsibility to contact the Billing Office at 704.834.2931 to discuss a workable solution.
- Delayed insurance payments do not relieve you of your obligation to pay balances when due; the responsibility still rests with you.
We realize that many services provided to you by CaroMont Health may result in unexpected expenses for you. Therefore, we want to give you as many payment options as possible.
- Check or Money Order
- Debit Cards
- Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express
- Bank financing
- Medical Flexible Spending Accounts
If you have any questions, please ask for assistance from one of our professionally-trained financial counselors.
Contacts and Phone Numbers
Below are contacts and phone numbers that may be helpful prior to, during and after your service is rendered:
Billing Office: 704.834.2931
Assistance is available Monday to Friday between 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for any questions or concerns you have about your patient bill after services have been rendered.
You may pre-register for future visits Monday to Friday between 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Please have your physician order and insurance card in front of you when you call.