There’s never a good time for an emergency. So when the unexpected happens, you can rely on CaroMont Health for quick and compassionate care, 24 hours a day. Designated a Level III Trauma Center, CaroMont Regional Medical Center offers emergency care for a wide range of conditions, including trauma, cardiac, pediatric and psychiatric emergencies.
Services & Procedures
Surgical Critical Care
- Specialty-trained board-certified traumatologists are available around the clock.
- Our Trauma Center NEVER closes and offers emergent stabilization, resuscitation and life-saving operative intervention for traumatic injuries 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
- Our multidisciplinary team of experts provides a collaborative approach to the care of our trauma patients.
- 24/7 availability of specialty-trained neurosurgeons who manage a multitude of neuro-traumatic injuries.
- Our neurosurgeons offer highly skilled, precise diagnostic evaluation and treatment of traumatic neurological injuries utilizing state-of-the-art equipment and facilities.
- Our readily available board-certified orthopedic colleagues offer 24/7 expertise in the care and management of orthopedic emergencies as a result of traumatic injuries.
- OrthoTrauma care extends through the acute phase of injury by ensuring patients receive appropriate rehabilitation and physical therapy to facilitate return to a healthy, active lifestyle post-injury.