Ashley Walker, DO
CaroMont Health Provider
I am a board-certified dermatologist. I completed my dermatology residency at Broward Health/Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, Florida where I also served as Chief Resident and earned the Resident of the Year award. I was fortunate to train under renowned dermatologists, specializing in chronic auto-inflammatory skin diseases, immuno-bullous skin diseases, cosmetic dermatology and dermoscopy. I have a keen interest in adult and pediatric medical dermatology and I am proficient in basic procedural and cosmetic dermatology.
- Medical School: Pikeville College School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internship: Miami Valley Hospital
- Residency: Broward Health Medical Center; Nova Southeastern University
Honors & Awards
- Best Dermatologist, Gaston Gazette, Best of the Best (2022)
- Best Dermatologist, Gaston Gazette, Best of the Best (2021)
- Best Dermatologist, Gaston Gazette, Best of the Best (2017)
- American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology
- "Autoimmune-Mediated Blisters (for the Boards)" Journal of Drugs in Dermatology, Volume 10, Issue 5. 2011
- "Nail Abnormalities Associated with Systemic Pathologies" Clinics in Dermatology, Volume 31, Issue 5, 2013
"'To Treat or Not to Treat?' Management of Guttate Psoriasis and Pityriasis Roses in Patients with Evidence of Group A Streptococcal Infection" Journal of Drugs in Dermatology, Volume 9, Issue 3, 2010
2391 Court Drive, Suite 120C
Gastonia, NC 28054
Quick ActionsCall 704.874.0768
Schedule an Appointment
New patients, please call the office to schedule an appointment.
Existing patients, please visit MyChart or call the office to schedule an appointment.