Mark Kuzich, DO, FACOS
CaroMont Surgical Associates
Accepting New Patients
CaroMont Health Provider
Dr. Kuzich graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2009. He then completed his General Surgery Internship and Residency in General Surgery at McLaren Macomb Hospital. He went on to pursue additional training in Surgical Critical Care at the renowned Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, MI. Dr. Kuzich has a passion for a wide breadth of General and Minimally Invasive Surgery along with Trauma and Surgical Critical Care. Dr. Kuzich brings a wide range of experience to our team and institution.
- Undergraduate: Michigan State University
- Medical School: Michigan State University - College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internship: McLaren Macomb Medical Center
- Residency: McLaren Macomb Medical Center, General Surgery
- Fellowship: Henry Ford Hospital, Surgical Critical Care
- American Osteopathic Board of Surgery - General Surgery and Surgical Critical Care
- General Surgery
- Advanced Minimally Invasive Robotic Surgery
- Trauma Surgery
- Surgical Critical Care
- CaroMont Surgical Associates
- Surgical Associates
- Point of Care Ultrasound: Diagnosis of Sepsis Induced Cardia Calcification (SICC, Critical Care Medicine, Volume 42, Issue 12, 2014.
- The Association Between Blood Glucose and Matrix-Metalloproteinase-9 in Early Severe Sepsis, Volume 13, Issue 13, 2016.
- ICU Family Anger and Anxiety: A Pilot Study in Self-Reported Outcomes by Patient Families, Critical Care Medicine, Volume 42, Issue 12, 2014.
- The Role of Nucleated Red Blood Cells as an Early Marker for Intensive Care Unit Admission , Critical Care Medicine, Volume 42, Issue 12, 2014
Quick ActionsCall 704.671.7652