Meera Gangam, MD
Accepting New Patients
CaroMont Health Provider
I have been practicing Rheumatology for the past 8 years in Iowa and North Carolina. I see patients with range of conditions such as inflammatory and crystalline arthritis, vasculitis, connective tissue diseases, and osteoporosis.
- Medical School: Ghandi Medical College
- Residency: Louisiana Health University
- Fellowship: Louisiana Health University
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine and Rheumatology
- Antiphospholipid syndrome: an update in clinical features and treatment options: The open urology and nephrology journal, 2015, 8 (suppl 1:M6) 27-38
- Unusual presentation of Polyarteritis nodosa: oral presentation in Thieves Market of Rheumatology Alliance of Louisiana Annual meeting, Sep 2013
- Oral presentation and poster presentation in CCR in 2014 Rituximab: the drug that never fails to surprise: LA ACP associates Meeting 2015 New Orleans, LA.
Quick ActionsCall 704.671.6438