Ranadeep Mandhadi, MD
Accepting New Patients
CaroMont Health Provider
After finishing medical school at one of the top medical schools in India, I completed my residency in Chicago and Rheumatology fellowship at the University of Connecticut. I have practiced Rheumatology for seven years as an Assistant Professor at the University of Connecticut, taking care of patients and training residents and Rheumatology fellows. In addition to diagnosing and treating all Rheumatological conditions, I am trained in Ultrasound guided joint injections.
- Medical School: Osmania Medical College
- Internship: Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Sciences
- Residency: Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Sciences
- Fellowship: The University of Connecticut
- American Board of Medical Specialties - Rheumatology
- "A Case of Palpable Purpura and Nephropathy: Occam's Razor or Hickam's Dictum" American Journal of Therapeutics, Volume 20, Issue 5, 2013
- "Amyloid Heart in Senile Amyloidosis" Clinical and Experimental Medical Sciences, Volume 1, Number 1-4, 2013
- "ANCA-associated vasculitis in Hispanic Americans: an unrecognized severity" Clinical Rheumatology, Volume 34, Issue 5, 2015
- "Biologics in systemic autoimmune diseases during COVID-19 pandemic" Clinical Rheumatology, Volume 39, Issue 12, 2020
- "Esophageal Dysmotility and Interstitial Lung Disease in Patients with Scleroderma: A Retrospective Study" Rheumatology International, Volume 41, Issue 11, 2021
660 Summit Crossing Place, Suite 302
Gastonia, NC 28054
Quick ActionsCall 704.671.6438
Schedule an Appointment
New patients, please call the office to schedule an appointment.
Existing patients, please visit MyChart or call the office to schedule an appointment.