Rinku Bhatia, MD
English, Hindi, Sindhi
Accepting New Patients
CaroMont Health Provider
As a rheumatologist, being able to help a patient improve their pain, ability to function and their quality of life is very rewarding. I look forward to forming long-term relationships with my patients and their loved ones, and supporting them as they go through life's ups and downs.
- Medical School: Topiwala National Medical College, BYL Nair Charitable Hospital
- Internship: Topiwala National Medical College
- Residency: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Fellowship: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - Robert Wood Johnson Medical School; Cooper University Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
660 Summit Crossing Place, Suite 302
Gastonia, NC 28054
Quick ActionsCall 704.671.6438
Schedule an Appointment
New patients, please call the office to schedule an appointment.
Existing patients, please visit MyChart or call the office to schedule an appointment.