Sree Teja Yelamanchili, MD
English, Hindi, Telugu
Accepting New Patients
CaroMont Health Provider
I was born in the southern part of India and received my medical degree from Sri Ramaswamy Memorial Medical College and Research Center from Tamil Nadu, India. I later moved to the United States to further my medical education. I enjoy rheumatology for the wide variety of diagnoses we get to see. In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family, traveling and being outdoors.
- Medical School: SRM Medical College and Research Center
- Internship: Capital Health Regional Medical Centre
- Residency: Capital Health Regional Medical Centre
- Fellowship: University of Connecticut
Honors & Awards
- Resident of the Year Award for both PGY-1 and PGY-2 years
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- American Board of Medical Specialties - Rheumatology
- "Adult Onset Still's Disease: A Review on Diagnostic Workup and Treatment Options" Case Reports in Rheumatology, 2016
660 Summit Crossing Place, Suite 302
Gastonia, NC 28054
Quick ActionsCall 704.671.6438
Schedule an Appointment
New patients, please call the office to schedule an appointment.
Existing patients, please visit MyChart or call the office to schedule an appointment.