Preparing for your Procedure
Before Your Procedure
- Call 704.834.2914 to pre-register before the day of your procedure.
- Find someone to drive you hope. Your driver will be required to stay at the Endoscopy Center during your procedure. You will not be able to work or drive until the next day.
- If you are prescribed blood thinners, please ask your provider when to stop taking them.
Day of Your Procedure
- Follow your doctor's office instructions for arrival time and prep.
- Wear comfortable clothes and do not wear perfume or fragrances.
- Bring the following:
- Insurance cards
- Photo ID
- Medication list or completed medical questionnaire
- Paperwork from doctor's office
- Form of payment - payment may be expected
If you need to cancel your procedure, please call 704.854.9990 for endoscopy and 980.834.5864 for bronchoscopy.