Welcome to CaroMont Health!
CaroMont Health Pre-Employment Checklist
Employment with CaroMont Health is contingent upon successfully completing pre-employment screening requirements, including a criminal background check, health screen (including immunizations, etc.) and drug screen.
Complete required paperwork:
- Log in to your user profile on our Careers site to complete your new hire paperwork. Please complete and submit all forms within 48 hours.
- Complete the link from First Point, our background vendor, to begin your background check
- Print and bring the following forms to your pre-employment visit:
- Employee Health Questionnaire
- Respiratory Questionnaire (if applicable)
If you do not have access to a printer, please contact your recruiter in advance for instruction.
In addition to the forms above, you are required to bring the following to your pre-employment screening visit. You may eat and drink normally prior to your visit. Fasting is not required but avoid drinking excessive amounts of water or other liquids.
- Eyeglasses or contacts - you will be required to complete an eye test
- Valid driver’s license, passport or other government issued picture ID
- Proper identification required for Employment Verification form (I-9). See I-9 form for approved IDs
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, etc. through the American Heart Association (if applicable)
- High school/GED, or college diploma (if applicable)
- Immunization records including COVID-19 vaccine (per the manufacturer), two (2) MMR vaccines, or two (2) Measles, two (2) Mumps, one (1) Rubella, or positive titer
- Two (2) Varivax vaccines or positive titer
- Three (3) Hepatitis B vaccines and/or positive titer (if applicable per exposure level)
- One (1) Tetanus or Tdap vaccine
- If you have had a positive TB skin test (PPD), provide documentation of the positive result, chest x-ray, and health department clearance.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time. If you are late to your appointment, or do not have all completed forms and required documents, you may be rescheduled, which could delay your start date.