Sarah Bergkvist, PA-C
CaroMont Urgent Care - Dallas
Accepting New Patients
CaroMont Health Provider
Sarah Bergkvist is a Physician Assistant (PA) who completed her undergraduate degree at the University of Vermont and received her Masters in PA Studies from the University of Florida. New to North Carolina, but not the mountains, on days off you can find her summiting peaks, enjoying the lakes or attempting to play disc golf (with a score many, many throws above par). She is passionate about emergency and family medicine and enjoys its unique challenges and spontaneity. She looks forward to providing high-quality, individualized care for all patients in the community.
- Undergraduate: University of Vermont, BS in Nutrition and Food Science.
- Graduate: University of Florida College of Medicine, School of Physician Assistant Studies
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
Honors & Awards
- Summa Cum Laude, University of Vermont, 2018
- Alpha Pi Honor Society Inductee, 2022
- Urgent Care
- Emergency Medicine
- Brachial artery trauma as a complication of bicep muscle injury. Baylor University Medical Center Proceedings, 2022