Taylor Gulley, LCSW, LCAS, CSI
Mental Health Counselor
CaroMont Family Medicine - Gaston Day
CaroMont Health Provider
I am a mental health therapist, holding a dual license as a clinical social worker and substance abuse counselor. This means I can address both mental health and mild substance use issues within an outpatient setting. While I am capable of working with a wide variety of mental health concerns, trauma is my specialty focus. As a certificated trauma therapist, I utilize the Cognitive Processing Therapy model to address trauma issues while also including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy and Reality Therapy, along with Motivational Interviewing and various other therapeutic interventions to best serve my patients.
I currently work with adults over the age of 18.
- Undergraduate: East Carolina University
- Graduate: East Carolina University
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional
- North Carolina Addictions Specialist Professional Practice Board
- North Carolina Social Work Certification and Licensure Board
- South Carolina Professional Social Work Telehealth Registrant: https://llr.sc.gov/TeleHealth/SocialWork.html
- Substance Abuse
- Mental Health Therapy
Quick ActionsCall 704.865.1749