COVID-19 Visitor Restrictions and Screening | CaroMont Health
To help protect the health of patients and employees, the following visitor restrictions and screening requirements are in place for all CaroMont Health facilities.
Health Screening: All individuals entering a CaroMont Health facility are required to answer health screening questions prior to entry.
Masks: All individuals must wear a mask (cloth or surgical) when entering, when inside and when exiting all CaroMont Health facilities. Vented masks, bandanas and neck gaiters are not allowed.
CaroMont Regional Medical Center
Hospital Units | Adults Patients Requiring Isolation for COVID-19
- Adult patients with COVID-19 requiring isolation may have one (1) visitor at a time.
- Visitor must pass mandatory health screening prior to entering hospital. We also strongly recommend compliance with all personal protective equipment (PPE) and infection prevention protocols.
- To review full guidelines for visiting a patient with COVID-19, please click here.
All hospital visitors must:
- Not have symptoms of COVID-19 or other respiratory illness.
- Not have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days or have a pending COVID-19 test.
- Wear a mask at all times when inside the facility; the mask must cover the mouth and nose. Vented masks, bandanas and neck gaiters are not allowed.
- Comply with all guidance related to social distancing and any other signage or direction from staff; remain in designated areas at all times.
Exceptions to hospital visitation restrictions:
- Patients with the following conditions may be allowed additional visitors, as determined by the treating physician and facility leadership:
- End of life circumstances
- Certain communication barriers
- Caregiver/decision making
CaroMont Medical Group – Physician Offices and Urgent Care Centers
- To help ensure adequate physical distances in reception areas and exam rooms, CaroMont Medical Group physician offices and urgent care centers encourage patients to limit visitors to only necessary caregivers and immediate family members.
- All patients and visitors must wear a well-fitting mask (no bandanas, gaiters or vented masks) at all times when inside physician offices and urgent care centers.
If patients are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone with a suspected or confirmed case of the virus, they are asked to call before visiting any CaroMont Medical Group office or Urgent Care location.