The Vascular Division of CaroMont Heart & Vascular performs more than 500 procedures annually for patients with a broad spectrum of vascular diseases in our inpatient and outpatient facilities. Our physicians are board certified vascular surgeons who treat a wide variety of vascular diseases.
CaroMont Heart & Vascular utilizes a multidisciplinary approach for the treatment and management of peripheral arterial disease, a disease process that affects millions of Americans every year. This collaborative effort often involves coordinating care between numerous specialties including Interventional Cardiology, Vascular Surgery, Podiatry and General Surgery. Our providers also work closely with the wound care centers, often evaluating and managing arterial or venous disease that may be contributing to delayed wound healing.
Non-invasive vascular laboratory testing is performed on-site. Our ultrasound technologists are Registered Vascular Technologists (RVTs). Combined, they perform over 5000 studies annually in an "Intersocietal Accreditation Commission" accredited vascular laboratory. Typically, every effort will be made to coordinate your ultrasound imaging results with a follow-up visit with a vascular surgery provider on the same day.
What we treat:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm - Endovascular Stent Grafting
- Abdominal Aneurysm Surgery - Traditional Open Surgery
- Adventitial Cystic Disease
- Atherosclerosis Atherectomy for PAD
- Atherosclerosis Endarterectomy for PAD
- Atherosclerosis Stenting for PAD
- Bypass Surgery for Atherosclerosis/PAD
- Carotid Artery Aneurysm Surgery
- Carotid Body Tumor Surgery
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenting
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (DTV)
- Dialysis access
- Limb Salvage
- May-Thurner Syndrome